join a clan HERE

trevor

this thread is for people ho are looking for a clan. if u want 2 join my (treboscis's clan) clan leave your name (in the game) so i can invite you 2 my clan! so in conclusion: PLEEZ JOIN MY CLAN

57thRomance

Just a funny little thing I noticed; this is your first message on the forums. If you're going to get people to join, you should probably get more involved with the community.

RainPilot

stinky bear
bold bold bold bold bold
There is already a thread for people who are looking for a clan.

If you want to advertise your clan, I suggest you make the topic relevant. A good example being "My clan name - looking for members!"

I recommend using the following format.

Code:
Team Name:
Leader:
Requirements:

Miscellaneous / comments:

Good luck with your clan!

RainPilot

stinky bear
wut do u meen by community
By community, he's referring to the collective of people who communicate through ways other than in-game chat such as: Forums, Teamspeak, IRC, and clan websites. They are the people who get things like pickups and events organized. They also provide feedback to the developers on certain updates of the game.

trevor

thanks for all the good lucks but doz any1 wana join

heres the list of peaple ho r in it: ToasterStrudel , yoda, and Pain.

i no its not a very big list but thats all for now:( ): pleez join;)

the tag is IR3

trevor

k zodiac
u can join

it wont let me invite u zodiac :( is tht the name u use in the game? cuz thats wat i need

trevor

k uve gota invite Libra

idk y i put trevor for the name LOL its treboscis

im gona b bak in 2 weeks for vacation cya then

Immanent

this thread is for people ho are looking for a clan. if u want 2 join my (treboscis's clan) clan leave your name (in the game) so i can invite you 2 my clan! so in conclusion: PLEEZ JOIN MY CLAN

Trevor, another useful thing is to include any requirements (mics/ventrilo/teamspeak3), practice times, and other clan members in your private message invite messages.

Libra

"apart" or "a part"? "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse" or "helping your uncle jack off a horse"?
simple mistake I typed it up to fast, others have made mistakes with their spelling and or grammar, are you also going to correct them lmfao