Is there any guides on how to mod any part of Legions Overdrive?

Some Idiot

I really want to customize all of Legions Overdrive such as main menu background image, main menu music, adding effects into the game, and all of that stuff.

For example I put a different song in the music folder where Rugged is and I then Deleted Rugged but my new music does not play when I open Legions Overdrive.

I just would really like to start making some mods of my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The new hud is too sexy to be changed. And 1.4 made all old huds incompatible and will not work. You can try contacting its author to see if they can update it.

You could say the new hud has a monopoly on the hud industry.

Ehuehuehuehueuheuhuehuehueuhuehueu

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I honestly haven't tried since I'm back, but as far as I know, things have changed a lot since 1.40 when it comes to HUDs. Most if not all of the threads about HUD modding are older than those changes, so I wouldn't be surprised if the steps you'll find in there don't work at all anymore.

That being said, you should be able to force the launcher to not overwrite/revert your changes. And the HUD files are still there for you to tinker around with them. Just remember to back them up beforehand. ;)

SNAKEOPS

Could you tell me how to force the launcher not to overwrite/revert my changes?

I think it's in the thread from above, but you basically right click on the file, and then go to properties, and make sure Read-only is checked. Then click Apply --> Ok.