iPhone

Redvan

Private Tester
So, finally upgraded from my 5yr old LG Voyager. Would rather have a droid 4G... Bu there is 1 app that is only availiable on iPhone that is the whole reason I'm upgrading at all...

What are some other good apps to get? Not looking for any specific category or price range. Just anything u think is cool.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Infinity Blade (I or II), Cracked Reader (great for pooping), Shazam, UrbanSpoon, Flashlight, SpeedTest, RedLaser, Eat St, ScribbleNauts, DoodleJump, Zed's Alchemy, Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Tetris, whatever your bank's app is (handy as hell), Flixter, IMDb and some variant of a sports score website, I use ScoreMobile but there are thousands. Gl;hf, enjoy iMessage.

Redvan

Private Tester
Apps for iPhone, right?
Yeah

Sadly... Apple makes some complete *chocolate cookies* that's for sure. iTunes is a joke of a program.

Which Tetris u have jord? I got one by EA that kinda sucks. Doesn't let you choose where your pieces go, it gives you like 4 or 5 options and you have to select one...

Jordahan

Yeah

Sadly... Apple makes some complete *chocolate cookies* that's for sure. iTunes is a joke of a program.

Which Tetris u have jord? I got one by EA that kinda sucks. Doesn't let you choose where your pieces go, it gives you like 4 or 5 options and you have to select one...

Songbird and CopyTrans are iTunes alternatives, I have the old EA Tetris, apparently there is some new one that sucks? I have no idea

Redvan

Private Tester
Ahh, i was just playing the wrong mode in tetris, found the good one now :D

Yeah, i heard songbird sucks just as bad as iTunes. May have to look into copytrans. That allow as much functionality as itunes?

Also, Lords and Knights is a pretty cool game. And Arno the Hunter

Jordahan

CopyTrans is a suite of programs that lets you take songs off your iPod and add them to your library, I have never used their iTunes alternative, I just use crappy old iTunes

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Ahh, i was just playing the wrong mode in tetris, found the good one now :D

Yeah, i heard songbird sucks just as bad as iTunes. May have to look into copytrans. That allow as much functionality as itunes?

Also, Lords and Knights is a pretty cool game. And Arno the Hunter

i only use it to stream from soundcloud :D