Improve the UI + Loading screen

Vustom

After testing Legions, I think the User Interface needs updating, Preferably those blue buttons. I also think for the loading screen and maybe the starting menu and the lobby screen you have some Legions concept art instead of that yuki background.

Also, when connecting to a game you will see the "Connecting..." near the middle of the screen, I think this would look allot better if it was on the bottom left side of the screen.

At the moment, the backgrounds in the start menu, lobby and loading screen stretch to the users monitor size, and for me its fuzzy/pixaly, any chance the size of the background screen could change to a larger size when a user selects a larger screen resolution in the options?

I also think that the Launcher UI needs updating, its kind of yuki at the moment.

w00tyou

After testing Legions, I think the User Interface needs updating, Preferably those blue buttons. I also think for the loading screen and maybe the starting menu and the lobby screen you have some Legions concept art instead of that yuki background.

Also, when connecting to a game you will see the "Connecting..." near the middle of the screen, I think this would look allot better if it was on the bottom left side of the screen.

At the moment, the backgrounds in the start menu, lobby and loading screen stretch to the users monitor size, and for me its fuzzy/pixaly, any chance the size of the background screen could change to a larger size when a user selects a larger screen resolution in the options?

I also think that the Launcher UI needs updating, its kind of yuki at the moment.
Why don't you make some concepts and take time out of your life. :\