I'm out guys~~

jiang123

Hey guys.. today I've decided to delete all my games and focus on school. I'm leaving this game and many others for good. I'm here to say thanks for all the great times I've had with you guys. And sorry to those who i annoyed very much because of me sniping. xD Thanks to the devolopers who made this wonderful game. This is Jiang123 and im out! :p

Jello

Contributor
It appears tomorrow will be my last day playing legions sadly :( professors are telling me to withdraw but I refuse to so I'm gonna stop playing legions, and any other games I have on my laptop and start focusing on my work, sad but hey on the bright side some of you guys will have First place on stats now :), Arsenium got lucky, was gonna keep my stats the way they were but anyways I'm gonna wipe my computer of all and any games, I will be back in May but it was fun playing with you guys, see ya...for now

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It appears tomorrow will be my last day playing legions sadly :( professors are telling me to withdraw but I refuse to so I'm gonna stop playing legions, and any other games I have on my laptop and start focusing on my work, sad but hey on the bright side some of you guys will have First place on stats now :), Arsenium got lucky, was gonna keep my stats the way they were but anyways I'm gonna wipe my computer of all and any games, I will be back in May but it was fun playing with you guys, see ya...for now

Recognizing you have an addiction to video games is something very hard to do, especially in today's medical environment where it is not considered an addiction at all. Obviously its time to stop if it is impacting your capability to work. Hope you can stay cold turkey and hope you do well.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hey guys.. today I've decided to delete all my games and focus on school. I'm leaving this game and many others for good. I'm here to say thanks for all the great times I've had with you guys. And sorry to those who i annoyed very much because of me sniping. xD Thanks to the devolopers who made this wonderful game. This is Jiang123 and im out! :p

Yar, don't expect Seymour to lift your Legions ban until he receives transcripts of your improved grades! #becoolstayinschool