I like the way you guys do it (question to the L:O team)

Propkid

The way you are active with community, telling us about even the smallest news. So when i think of this a question to the L:O team comes to my mind:
What's the plan? I mean release Legions is a duh; what I mean is what do you guys want to achieve? Is the game going to be completely free forever? Are you going to make it opensource-like? Or is the project going to be sold to some company once you guys prove that the game has potential for success? Maybe you have a Steam release on mind?

I mean we all know you can't keep on going for free... Donations don't last forever etc. Right now its pretty cool cos both you and the community want the same thing, so there are no 'rubs', but that isn't going to go on forever.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
There is no legal way for the Devteam to make money with this project. That's part of the contract. So, it will stay free. Additionaly, they do not own the IP, so decisions about selling etc. are not theirs to make. Of course this status quo might change one day, for the better or for the worse.

In the end, donations better should last forever. ;)

Modifications for clarity. -BugsPray