I can't play because i'm stuck at "contacting auth server"

RazzyKU

Last week it worked then it suddenly stopped working. Then I am just stuck at the contacting auth server. dadada

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Also, I checked your account and found no issues with it, so check out A2's link and reply again if those didn't solve your issue!

Dimitryy

press the restart button at the back of the router/modem, wait 10 to 15 sec and press it again.

i had the problem too. already 2 times. you write your login name and the password, press on connect and nothing happens .... no error .. nothing.
after retrying 5 times it worked again ... but its pretty annyoing if everyone is waiting in the pug server to start the game and you cant connect ....

Synista

press the restart button at the back of the router/modem, wait 10 to 15 sec and press it again.

i had the problem too. already 2 times. you write your login name and the password, press on connect and nothing happens .... no error .. nothing.
after retrying 5 times it worked again ... but its pretty annyoing if everyone is waiting in the pug server to start the game and you cant connect ....

Or if theres not button, pull out the power cord n put it back in

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
An additional option is get your IP address and put it into your web browser which will then give you the options to the router itself, including restarting it.

RazzyKU

Ahhh! still not working after 3 times!!

A2

I suggest you start cleanly again. Remove (delete) EVERYTHING. The whole folder. even from your recycle bin! Start off fresh. Download the folder in a nice location, run the launcher.exe as an administrator, and update. After everything is done, try again, and tell us what's happening. Also, if your using a modem (that small box with some many shiny lights blinking ^_^) turn it off, wait for a little while and turn it on again. Restart your computer if you have to and try again.