Hurricane Sandy

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Anyone else going to be/already impacted by this? I don't have any school tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if it snows around here.

57thRomance

I don't have classes Monday through Wednesday. Apparently, this hurricane is going to be collided with an arctic cold front and a jet stream, making this what meteorologists have been calling a super storm.

Sin

Private Tester
522291_444051978976045_1062917018_n.jpg

Hopefully it gives you northern guys an idea of what a Cat 2 would be like down here in Florida. Just increase the wind speed by somewhat 30 MPH. I believe it will be a tropical when it hits you guys, though. We're still getting clouds here from the storm, while pushing a cold front down here.

Point of the story is that in Florida, 60 degrees is cold. Time to pull out the heavy jackets!

I

IzRaPiDz

My dad is living in New Jersey Toms River and he's going to get effected pretty bad I'm guessing. I'm really worried about him, and he hasn't evacuated. I just hope and pray that he'll be alright. :(

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
Northern VA (*highfives Jicker*) status report: drizzles (also no classes WOO).

Edit: Our vacation spot hasn't fared quite as well.
A6YhyucCAAAN4S1.jpg

Pure4Pwnge

My dad is living in New Jersey Toms River and he's going to get effected pretty bad I'm guessing. I'm really worried about him, and he hasn't evacuated. I just hope and pray that he'll be alright. :(
I'm in central NJ and I haven't been hit bad. Just lots of rain and not much wind right now.