How to set a launcher icon. (Icon included)

Velocity

Okay, before I begin... I was not sure if this is the correct location for this most, as it really isn't a modification. So, moderators, move this where you see fit. Also, I apologize before hand for all the posts... I'm not sure if people even find them useful.

Ontopic.

So people were asking for an icon. So I fired up the good ol'... PAINT. Yes, paint. And made a quick icon. Oh, and did I mention that I also made a video tutorial? 'twas 3am and I was bored.

Velocity's ICON DOWNLOAD
IconPre.png

Disci's ICON DOWNLOAD

Click the grey Youtube button on the bottom right, to view it on Youtube, in a larger window.
Click the grey Youtube button on the bottom right, to view it on Youtube, in a larger window.

Unknown

Private Tester
Post a picture preview of the icon so that people like me don't have to download it and/or listen to you talk on a video (I think you talk, didn't watch it :)).

xzzxxz

Okay, before I begin... I was not sure if this is the correct location for this most, as it really isn't a modification. So, moderators, move this where you see fit. Also, I apologize before hand for all the posts... I'm not sure if people even find them useful.

Ontopic.

So people were asking for an icon. So I fired up the good ol'... PAINT. Yes, paint. And made a quick icon. Oh, and did I mention that I also made a video tutorial? 'twas 3am and I was bored.

ICON DOWNLOAD
IconPre.png

but what does it look like?

Velocity

Alright sounds good, send me a PM, and I can add it to the thread if you wish. Or make your own, your call.