Hotswapping With Cluster

Whats more funny is that youre talking TA and most likely not following where the argument is heading (or you just dont get what i wrote; regardless you jumped straight into offensive like the cocky kid you seem to be on this forum)
What I was doing was using an analogy. Let me take the more blunt stand. Why hotswapping is/was effective is because it gives you an unfair advantage in a game by exploiting game mechanics that should never be there. And how it's similiar to quickdraw is because they both have no weapon switch time if used properly. And you don't have to get your panties in a twist, iz unly fur funzsies.

Skutki

Let me take the more blunt stand

ok so it's option 1: you weren't following the argument. you should be thankful to the fact that ive been trying to communicate with my autistic 2yrold cousin and hence i have some experience in the field of trying to tell something to people with the attentionspan of a goldfish. so ill explain your inability to argue step by step...

post 93640: you've quoted me and highlighted the words you cant hotswap effectively. First up that was directed at fire personally so i have no idea why would you pick on that, maybe your goldfish brain generalized the statement.
Second up- that whole post that youve quoted was part of me and fire (who i had a nice and peaceful conversation with before you butted in) discussing whether the two weapons (grenade and cluster) >flat< as in with no hotswap can be compared to each other. Hence what i was saying is that grenade > cluster unless we use hotswap due to grenades fire rate.

Why hotswapping is/was effective is because it gives you an unfair advantage in a game by exploiting game mechanics that should never be there.
Just read through the goddamn thread before you start bringing back arguments that were already chewed on and spat out of the discussion. most people when hotswapping cant perform other actions effectively. Hell, ill write up my opinions on why hotswap is not as bad as you guys take it to be:

WRITEUP:
-hotswap takes skill. this is analogous to strafe jumping in quake or counter strike as prop has suggested. as in- it rewards a player with an in game advantage if he is skillful enough to maintain some mad keyboard micro skills while playing.

-the way it currently works is risky. hotswap can go bad, terribly bad. a player can end up not firing a single shot of anything for 3 seconds if he messes up the micro. thats a lot of time in legions.

-try to aim that *chocolate cookies* while hotswapping

-try to concentrate on positioning while hotswapping. hell try to ski/chase while doing it.

-ammo does run out faster, so its even more punishing if you cant aim the stuff properly.

It is slightly overpowered though but its not an issue as of now since hardly anyone uses it, and even less people can do it properly. and it adds more of that skill factor to the game, so id really love it to stay.

Frez

There are two forms of hotswapping : first with the keyboard which is annoying, useless and when we can't perform others actions effectively. that's what skutki was talking about. The second with the scroll wheel which is very effective and useful and personally, it's a bit slower than the first but we can move during this!
And for your debate, GL isn't better than cluster or the opposite, both are different and guys like kasity have chosen GL and guys like Xtrem have chosen cluster. It's different styles of playing.