Help

OBLIVION

I need a little help on this.. So here's the problem, every single time i launch legions it works fine, I'm able to play a match and finish it, but when i create my own game and load the map editor/maker..i disconnect every 10 minutes I am able to move and mess around with it but after i move a couple objects and mess around with the terrain i disconnect, and this happens over a 10minute period. :mad: , i don't know if this might be due to the fact that my PC is 5-6 years old or something else, i believe this is what I'm supposed to post up for you guys to help me? if not tell me where to go. HELP :confused:

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    27 KB · Views: 2

Fixious

Test Lead
Not sure. I don't think a lot of people have tried it out yet. Some options can make it crash (mainly lighting), but if it happens every time after 10 minutes then something is wrong. I can't really tell you much, so hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in. Posting your logs after it crashes might help (legions overdrive/live/logs).

OBLIVION

My computer seems to be acting retarded right now, i cant post up logs.

1) Upload a File
2) went into my legions overdrive/live/logs..........
Nothing shows up, I'm also confused by this, and its annoying me because I've been at it for the past hour or so trying to see where they are.
When i do it normally
1) Go into start
2) look up legions overdrive folder or live folder
3) i find it and logs are in there but when i do it to from this site and click upload a file, nothing shows up for logs :confused:
Either I'm doing it wrong or......:mad:

Ill try the game one more time to see whether it crashes or not. If it works then i guess i was doing something wrong, if it still crashes then.....o well

OBLIVION

Yup it crashed but this time it lasted 20 minutes, until crash. It freezes first then it crashes a minute later. Guess ill stop using it for a bit and see if that helps, or it may be my computer.