Help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jello

Contributor
I need help installing reticles on windows vista, it appears that they dont seem to be showing up even though ive put them as read only. Ive re-installed legions twice due to this and they still dont appear on my screen. HELPPP :(

Fixious

Test Lead
Are you naming them properly? For instance, if you want new Rocket Launcher reticles you have to name the new images the same as the current ones. That way when you place them in the folder it should ask if you want to Replace/Overwrite the existing ones (which you do).

Fixious

Test Lead
I've actually had this same problem recently. I wanted to replace the FlagCap sound file, so I placed it in the folder but it never asked if I wanted to replace the existing one. There were simply 2 files with the exact same name in the folder. Deleting the original one didn't work and the game didn't play the existing (new) file. It was just mute. Very odd.

Armageddon

Teapot
was it mp2? I remember the same problem with sounds, i used mp3 and not mp2 that FE:L used and had sound problems.. But never ret problems. Check format/path/name.

Belberith

Legions Developer
Grasping at straws here: Are the new rets the same file type as the originals? i.e. jpg, jpeg, png, whatever they are?

Jello

Contributor
yea they are once i downloaded em they were png the same as others and message never showed up if i wanted to replace the others :(

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Did you set them to read only?
Try launching just the executable and not the Launcher.

Jello

Contributor
all right guys thanks it appears i was being stupid, i took a shortcut to the live/client..etc i took shortcut to it but i just tried something else and it worked thanks guys. LOCK

Jello

Contributor
wait no nvm now i cant seem to launch the game -_- nvm its all good i just had to restore a couple of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.