Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Bose are a genuinely good brand, but remember you are also paying for the brand, in a similar way to Beats, but without the crap sound.

(but bose headphones are comfy ;)

JedrekPl

But, I dont live in England... and probably I can't buy bose in Poland.So I asking you what is your opinion about this headphone:

SENNHEISER HD 205 HD205 =D

Freeman

RAYTANG
i consider both beats and bose as pretty overpriced.
but if i had to chose one over the other, i would chose bose.

brands that have personally impressed me:
Altec lansing: they only make ear buds, but for the price ($39.99 USD) they are ++
UE, Ultimate Ear: Another great ear bud company. a bit pricier but whateves.
Sennheiser: overall goodness, they make a variety of headphones/earbuds depending on your needs.
Grados: friend had a pair, sounded great. no idea how much though
AKG: same friend, also were amazing, prices were fairly decent
sony's okay too i guess

IMHO, i hate it when people wear their gaming headphones outside of their house

D

Doom Of Neroflame

21rmzA8k7wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
AKG K514

not too expensive, good comfy headphones with a good wire that won't break easily (3m long so you might want to tie it up with some cable ties), and also quite light.
the headband is self adjustable since it has elastic in the middle and with good quality to boot
~£35

i had these and they lasted ages for me before i moved on to a better pair of AKGs :D

i had a feeling AKG would pop up sometime :p

AKG or seinheiser!

you getting stereo or 5.1 headset?

D

Doom Of Neroflame

stereo = sound from left and right...5.1 gives the idea that your getting sound from 5 diffrent directions (front, front left/righ,rear left/right)

i would go for NOT getting 5.1 ..

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
5.1 surround in headphones is often a gimmick for people playing games, and doesn't work incredibly well.

stereo is the way to go for headphones.

also:

Open backed headphones are where you can hear the outside, as the headphones are not
completely sealed, meaning you know more about what is on around you in the real world

Closed backed headphones are when the headphones are sealed, and while it won't block out all
sound (that is noise cancelling headphones) it will make everything around you quieter.

Status
Not open for further replies.