Hawks Vs. V7Y

WhiteHawk

Hey ok this Saturday is the scrim get ready hawks also if there is not enough hawks the reflect members of my clan will fill in any players not there that day.

V7Y are you guys ready for the Hawks

And the time will be 2:00 P.M. western time and 5:00 eastern time

WhiteHawk

If there is really going to be a scrim, it will have to be delayed. I just found out that it was scheduled for today.
i told you two weeks ago epic btw...and reminded your team members threw out the past to weeks

It was normally V7Y VS. -Reflect- but sense some Hawk members are also reflect we had Reflect members play that are Hawks also due to the lake up players we subbed in Dabbleh & Vanquish and the subbed in Vivid and XPascascio who else to have even number of players we also had reflect members fill in for some hawks....cause Hawks and Reflect are different teams and different members although some members are the same.

Scores

Round 1
On Frost
-Reflect-: 10 - 1

Round 2
On Fallout
-Reflect-: 10 - 3

We will have a rematch with all members there

Edit: Fixed*

The fact that you guys let vanquish and dabbleh do all the work then just ha dyur memebrs flying around at 5 minutes just to make it sound like u did something :(

i told you two weeks ago epic btw...and reminded your team members threw out the past to weeks

It was normally supposed to be V7Y VS. -Reflect- but since some Hawk members are also -Reflect- members, we had some Hawk members play with their -Reflect- tag. Also due to the lack of players we subbed in Dabbleh & Vanquish and the subbing in Vivid and XPascascio (for V7Y) who also made it possible to have an even number of players.

That looks more readable. Plus I wasn't subbing if you took it that I was subbing your mistaken.

are we also had reflect members fill in for some hawks....cause Hawks and Reflect are different teams and different members although some members are the same.