Hand Grenade Update now Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
We know that some of you might be thinking "why didn't they change it even further?", or "now cappers can't fight against chasers!", or "this didn't solve the combo problem!", or "this is yet another nerf to cappers!". Please remember that this is just a single minor change to the game to address one issue.

This game is in live development. We don't want to spend hours going around in circles on a single issue when more maps are coming, more weapons are coming, new gameplay elements, etc. We can always push further updates to address other problems.

Disci

Old man
Most of the people just want to keep everything as it is and welcome only new maps and weapons. Most of the people doesn't even admit that there are any problems with the game. With that said, expect that your opinion probably doesn't mean anything to devs while they are pushing the game to the direction they have originaly thought it should look like while tweaking it along the way there.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Woot, I'm glad this was implemented. I've seen too many people on smaller maps launching the flag base to base, which imo is obscene.

Dimitryy

now i have no chance to bring the flag home anymore (at any map in publics where i cap alone most of the time because my team ignores me)

also, those evil lag spikes every 2 sec slowes me down really much and they teleport me back against bridges, walls and hills trying to kill me :(

now i have no chance to bring the flag home anymore (at any map in publics where i cap alone most of the time because my team ignores me)

also, those evil lag spikes every 2 sec slowes me down really much and they teleport me back against bridges, walls and hills trying to kill me :(
you don't have lag you only need Legions Lite (SUCKS) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.