Download GrassySnow

Defender

I was bored so I made a snow version of grassy.
This map also has random thunder sounds, and random snow fall.
Some times the map is clear, some times its snowing, each time the map loads.
The green trees look a bit funny, so I removed a bunch of the smaller ones, and a bunch of small green plants, and flowers.

All credit goes to StealthRG, for making Grassy..

Download>>>> Now included in the LegionsMapPack-by-Defender-v02
New screenshots coming for all 50 maps included in the pack.
http://tribalcombat.com/Maps/Mappack/

I

IzRaPiDz

Looks pretty neat. Sorry to ask, but is the map editor released yet?

Defender

Looks pretty neat. Sorry to ask, but is the map editor released yet?
Yes its included now, It only works in none full screen mod for me. F11 opens the editor after you load a mission, to exit the editor the only way that works for me is exit to my desktop, click on the running Legions.exe and pick close window or force it to close. :mad:

If you want to start by editing a base map, just load the mission you want, start making a few changes, then use the save option in the editor top left, rename the map to some thing new, click save map as. Leave the game, add your new map name to the server config, so you can reload it next time you run the game. Next run the game on your new map, after your in the mission use the terrain relight option to fix the white terrain, keep editing your map if you want to change more things, use the save options every few mins, or after every little change is best.
If you are not editing the terrain, just use the save mission option. When making changes to the terrain use the second option save mission as.;)
After you are done with editing your map, I would delete the yourmapname _sg.ml, lighting file.
Then reload your map in the editor, use the full relight option, then use the second filtered relight option to finnish the map relighting, seems to work for me.

Mission Editor Overview
http://docs.garagegames.com/tgea/of...nt/documentation/Mission Editor/Overview.html