Graphics error

Daphinicus

Private Tester
So it's happening on both NVIDIA and ATI cards?

Well. Damn.

Let's go back to basics. Godspeed and Sea Shepherd, could you please post your system specifications? If we can find some common element, we might be able to narrow down the perpetrator.

GodspeedFx

Windows XP 32bit (using bblean.. I haven't tried running it without, but it's just a kernel replacement and everything else runs fine. I'll try it.)
P4 2ghz
1gig of ram
Radeon 9600 128mb w/ latest drivers (10.2)

I blew my normal PC up (there was smoke >_<) and I'm ordering parts to build a new one in about a week, so it's not a HUGE deal if we can't figure it out, but I'm totally OCD about fixing problems like this. Haha. I get great FPS in legions though.. it's just the ground. It looks like a strobe light when I move which makes it impossible to hit people accurately when I'm above them.

*edit* I also have the latest version of directX.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Yeah, if it's strobing on and off, it's definitely a Z-fighting problem (the system trying to render both textures at the same time, and not being able to decide which one to put on the foreground). That, in turn, is either a mapping issue (which it isn't, because it works fine for everyone else), or a graphics card issue (the most likely scenario at this point). Since you have the latest drivers, though, this poses something of a pickle.

Definitely try it without the kernel replacement, though I doubt that'll do much. Let's see what Sea Shepherd' setup is like.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I am definitely not the person to be parsing this, but I gave it a shot. Lines 154 and 155... what's going on there?

Sea_Shepherd_Crew

and solve the problem of the graphics: D! I have no doubt now what is that when you load the file launcher.exe and I hope you upload UPDATING FILE (1 / 1). LIVE.ZIP
after that game and close it, and then play again, I do charge q denuevo the File Updating (1 / 1). Live.Zip.

What to do!