Glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
Yeah, I was hoping Pop would get on Gchat but I haven't seen him all day. It's an old exploit that was patched a while ago, but I assume Pop did something to the server recently that undid it. Next time just ban them on sight instead of kicking, since they kept coming back.

Also, if you find it, please don't tell others like Ucan seemed to do. And don't hop on Ts3 asking for an unban, I wouldn't even if I could.

yami

Private Tester
First real obvious one I noticed was done by BlaBla at 1:47. Throughout the games I saw Uneee and Ucan doing it. I really just don't understand why. I get that it's fun to dick around sometimes but everyone was enjoying themselves before they started doing it and nobody but them were having fun after they started doing it. If you are trying to quickly cap out what you think is a bad map there are better ways to handle that.

Hopefully it was smurfs because I thought highly of Ucan and Unexistant before this

Jello

Contributor
I don't know if it was Ucan but it seemed like Unexistent was the one doing it, I was looking for a Dev on Ts3 but no one was on, I don't think Blink had the power to ban, just kick

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Not sure why I'm the ring leader here, as I was only dueling with my friends and not warp capping. I was getting banned while I wasn't warping at all for a long period of time (can confirm by blink, she said I was banned simply because I was "there")

Fixious

Test Lead
Who spread it? I saw Ucan do it while capping (once), then I left for about an hour and a half and came back only to find out others were abusing it. If you find it, report it and keep it to yourself. Simple as that. There's literally nothing the in-game admins can do about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.