Game Modes

Which gametype would you like to see next in Legions: Overdrive?

• Deathmatch

Votes: 65 23.4%
  • Team Deathmatch

Votes: 106 38.1%
  • Hunters

Votes: 53 19.1%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 99 35.6%
  • Arena

Votes: 123 44.2%
  • Other (Please describe)

Votes: 28 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeez

I voted rabbit and other.

Other: Not sure if it can be implemented. Two teams. 1 flag spawns in the middle. two "goals" one for each team. Flag must be carried to the goal to score a point. Flag and all players respawn after a goal is scored.

Edit: Basically a capture the flag with only one flag and you score on the opposing teams cap point.

Gravis

As a defensive-minded gamer, I'd definitely like to see some CNH (capture and hold). And maybe a sort of larger scale team rabbit 12v12 with 4 flags for four people and small teams defending each rabbit, while the other team tries to gain control of the flags. You cold win by either scoring more points than the other team or by holding at least 3 out of the 4 flags.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Boss Battle: Prometheus

Now with a finite amount of health, but still enough that you'll need a good amount of people to kill it. You'd have to use the terrain/buildings to dodge his hellfire of rockets and grenades.

I've imagined it.

Don't judge me.

57thRomance

Now with a finite amount of health, but still enough that you'll need a good amount of people to kill it. You'd have to use the terrain/buildings to dodge his hellfire of rockets and grenades.

I've imagined it.

Don't judge me.
Just like battling the tank and his minions in Left 4 Dead
biggrin.png

I've imagined it.

Don't judge me.
Actually someone could be the prometheus, while the others all try to destroy that guy.

Skepsis

Actually someone could be the prometheus, while the others all try to destroy that guy.

Not a bad Idea but I think We should give Prometheus a good amount of health. Then Overdrive Players will have to stick together to take Prometheus down.Also Every Player will have 1 Life, Once they die Theyr'e gonna have to Spectate. All Classes should be available, This Mode would be called Gods HellFire Or something of the sort. But I love this idea for a mode :D

xzzxxz

Just a full air combat mode with like unlimited jets/overdrive just to have fun an to have high fling and high speed battles. Imagine flying huligh up in the air at speeds at around ~200 or so trying to mid-air and chain eachother down. To me and maybe some others this would be a really cool and fun mode to play when we are tired of capture the flag or death match, you know just something to play to have fun and to pass time by.

NeoNugget

Not a bad Idea but I think We should give Prometheus a good amount of health. Then Overdrive Players will have to stick together to take Prometheus down.Also Every Player will have 1 Life, Once they die Theyr'e gonna have to Spectate. All Classes should be available, This Mode would be called Gods HellFire Or something of the sort. But I love this idea for a mode :D

Since we are all talking about prometheus I thought I would show you guys this picture. It is not edited as you can see. But I have an idea. whoever could get the last bullet off that gets the killing blow. gets to harness this massive beasts power and ride it.

Attachments

• giantsentinel.PNG
    giantsentinel.PNG
    606.5 KB · Views: 25
Since we are all talking about prometheus I thought I would show you guys this picture. It is not edited as you can see. But I have an idea. whoever could get the last bullet off that gets the killing blow. gets to harness this massive beasts power and ride it.
Definitely Photoshopped. theres no shadows on Prometheus

NeoNugget

seems as if you needed more proof. Now leave me alone and concentrate on the game mode. That is what this conversation is about. Thanks for the main idea skepsis.

Attachments

• rawr.PNG
    rawr.PNG
    579.6 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.