Game is in slow motion?

VersaceVersace

So the past few days ive tried playing legions, the games been running in slow motion. I know that everythings still happening in real time because when i shoot rockets, the rocket is moving slow but i see the explosion on whatever it hits before the rocket reaches it...its weird. Whats even weirder is that other players can see this happening to me. I dont think its a problem with my pc if other players can see it too. I've tried reinstalling, but that didnt work. Also, my ping is usually 80-110. Ever since this thing has been happening, my ping is viewed as 40-50 when i see the server list. Any of this sound familiar? Any help?Thx

k e v i n

Private Tester
yea I've seen exactly what he's talking about. as I'm playing the game normally, I would see him trying to jet up, but it looks like he's moving is slow motion, almost similar to him lagging, as he's moving. except when I checked his ping, it was normal.

SNAKEOPS

Actually, scratch that, it's not lag or slowmo bind, after this weekend, I decided to play a game, and just find myself in the same situation. To describe it more on to what versace says is that the rocket disappears for me, but then when it hits, it shows?

I tried resetting modem, but it's not lag or anything I've seen before. To others, I don't seem to have lag. I tried the solution above.

To describe it more, is that whenever things happen like me dying or me killing someone else, if I shoot a rocket, I don't see the effects of it, until it hits. I don't see the flare at all, and sometimes if I return a flag, whenever I walk through it, it'll return after 2-3 seconds whereas with lag, it'll still return right away.

The weirdest thing for me, and I think is the most potentially helpful is that I noticed my ping stays the SAME when this happens. Which is unusual for me since I have wifi and it always fluctuates 50-70. Is this packet loss or something?

I'll try to record a demo, and then Fraps. Any other suggestion to help diagnose this would be appreciated.

Jello

Contributor
I'll try to record a demo, and then Fraps.

That's the best way for the dev's to know what's going on was gonna suggest it but you already have so no need now but yea video describes much better, I never experienced that problem though even though there are like 8 different electronics on belkin box