GAME DESIGN SOFTWARE

-Zero-

Hello. i found this software that can help those guys that don't have the money to buy Torque 3D (like me) i still don't know if it can help and work with legions overdrive. i saw some screenshots and examples of the software and looks pretty similar and its free. But here is the problem, i downloaded the full version of it and its download as a Zip file where you can just extract and be able to open it but when i did that and try to open it, it just show the logo like the logo of Photoshop when its loading to open. and then i waited still didn't open. it showed no error tho. i thought it was but it didn't i try going around the files trying to find the way to open it or run it, but i just couldn't. you guys prob. know more about computer and know how to fix this problems.. and i will be thank full if someone can try to figure this problem. and post it here or send me and email on how to make it actually open. here is the link to download it if you guys want to help me out and make some maps your own once the solution is done. http://www.frecle.net/index.php?show=giles.download go to the website there will be downloads. download the first program that says there. click it and a description will come out. there it will give you the needs for you to activate it so you can have the full software and not have only the demo. then extract all the files to your desktop(or to what ever file you want but all the files must be together in a single file for it to work) and then open it and a log in pop up will come out. type in username: Freeware ..under it type in this code: GLS-7781-C787-C274 (this will be located in the description of the website).. good luck and i hope you guys can find the solution to this problem and have fun creating your own maps. please if you do find the solution to this problem post it on this forum so me and other that will like to make maps for legions can have their fun too. or if there is no solution but you do know what the problem is, please post what the inside problem is here too. it will help me a lot and other prob. too. thank you for reading all this. even tho i think i didn't make sense. THANK YOU GUYS!

curser656

Ok wait what is this software? Legions barely works with torque 3d to my understanding, software other than that is definatly not going to work. On top of that...I don't know if this is piracy or not...?

-Zero-

Ok wait what is this software? Legions barely works with torque 3d to my understanding, software other than that is definatly not going to work. On top of that...I don't know if this is piracy or not...?
nothing at all. no piracy. and if i recall someone said you just need to change the codes of the source code so it can work something like that i might need to find it again to see exactly what it said.

-Zero-

and i mean source code for legions can read the program and work with it.. but thats the thing i don't know what the problem is with the program see it your self download it and try to open it. and nothing happens only loading screen and thats all

Gheist

King of all Goblins
What exactly would you expect gile{S} to do? Did you read about its features, do you have an idea what kind of program it actually is?

-Zero-

i thought it was gonna be a design software. creat 3d game i even saw screenshots of it. but you know more about this.. what program and for what this is.?

GameDevMich

Honored Hero
Since I saw two words that give me permission to reply here (Torque 3D), I just wanted to post a useful tidbit for those who do not know. Torque 3D used to be $1,000. When GG started up again, we dropped the price down to $99. We still offer the demo, which features full scripting and level editing (no source). Just sayin'.

-Zero-

i see. i guess i take all this back. also. about the price its cool i know it was 1,000 before and now its 99$ which is great. and i do have the money for it the thing is that i have a cheap laptop right now that doesn't have right video card for torques 3d to work on it that's why i didn't buy it and i been trying to find other programs that are the same but can work with my computer that is the thing.

i am still saving up to have at least more than 3,000$ so i can go to any store or online website and buy a good professional. especially for gaming. computer and buy a software to design games. so have i have 1,890$ still working on it. can save up that fast becouse i still need to pay for bills.