Download G-HUD! (1680x1050)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Simplistic black/white reticles for every weapon (including Mk.II versions) for perfect visibility, combined with centered energy/health bars in a "slightly" unusal visual style.

The bars will only work correctly with a resolution of 1680x1050.

Enjoy the G-HUD!

34owe1ssmg3u.png

RL with dark/bright background, RLII, LR with dark background.
GL with dark/bright background, GLII, LR with bright background.
CG with dark/bright background, CG on cooldown including heat bar (reaches the upper health bar if fully overheated).

fssqz8877byk.png

Energy to the left, health to the right. Works fine in 3rd and 1st person (even a fat Sentinel ass will fit into the "gap" at the bottom, at least with my FOV). If the "lower arm" of your health bar is gone, you're in the "critical" range (health warning sounds etc.).

Gheist

King of all Goblins
It's the native 22''WS resolution. The HUD should work fine on all resolutions with a height of 1050 by the way. It's the height that matters for the positioning of the bars.

But hey, if you want, get them, and modify them to fit your resolution.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
The screenshots show how the files that you can download are looking in game, on my system, yes.

legions

do u have to have them rets aswell cause iv downloaded just the hud and the hud is well below ther reticle

Daphinicus

Private Tester
do u have to have them rets aswell cause iv downloaded just the hud and the hud is well below ther reticle

The HUD is designed to work with a specific screen resolution -- 1680x1050, to be exact (although the width of the resolution doesn't actually matter). If you have a lower resolution monitor, the HUD elements will appear well below where they're intended.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Daphinicus is completely right.
[...] It's the height that matters for the positioning of the bars. [...] if you want [...] modify them to fit your resolution.
The reticles are included, and should work for you, no matter what resolution you're playing on.

legions

the game res cause it says mine only goes up to 1336 768 and goes down to 800 600

Daphinicus is completely right.

The reticles are included, and should work for you, no matter what resolution you're playing on.
yes but my rets are ing the right place it is just that the bars are well lowwer

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Like we already told you, that's because the bars are intended for a height of 1050 pixels. If your system doesn't use that, you'll have to manually adjust the files to match your resolution (at least for now). If you don't want to do that, just revert to the original bars.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
yes but my rets are ing the right place it is just that the bars are well lowwer

The way the game places the reticles on your screen is different from the way the game places the bars on your screen. That's why the reticles will work fine for you, but the bars won't.

Gheist, for your screenies you've got in your post, I'm getting a "Pic-Upload.de ~~~~ Site don't allowed". Any chance of hosting on a different site?

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Gheist, for your screenies you've got in your post, I'm getting a "Pic-Upload.de ~~~~ Site don't allowed". Any chance of hosting on a different site?
More effort for me to rehost them than for you to download and to test in game. So no, sorry.

Edit: "Preview" Velocity, not download link.