Futuristic HuD V. 1

Krakyn

Blahblahblah.

Not sure if that's sarcasm, Krakyn, but thanks anyways. GIMP, by the way. This is a view of third person zoom. As in, a raw screenie cut. No editing involved. Thus, it's a working mod, much to my joy. And yes, everyone, I modded my visuals to look like the uber schmexay graphics from some youtube video someone made as a Leejunz trailer. I just had to have those graphics. ;)

Sadly, I can't afford Photoshop. if I could, I'd rather have Paintshop CS5. That stuff's rather useful.

Blargh
Dis looks like dat video

I think scene begins at 0:23 if you want to watch by the video. Or you can look at the pre video screeny before you play it.

EDIT: Voltz halp you gewd.

Arch

Legions Developer
I would do it but I could care less about seeing any of those values besides the speed. :confused:

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Oh and if someone wished to obtain the speed value to their scripts its getControlObjectSpeed();

*Glares at LTS team*

Not sure if that's sarcasm, Krakyn, but thanks anyways. GIMP, by the way. This is a view of third person zoom. As in, a raw screenie cut. No editing involved. Thus, it's a working mod, much to my joy. And yes, everyone, I modded my visuals to look like the uber schmexay graphics from some youtube video someone made as a Leejunz trailer. I just had to have those graphics. ;)

Are you trying to make us believe that that picture is an unedited in game screenie? :confused:

skypredator

Ripper, no no noooo xD I used the image from the fan-made trailer, yes. It looks better than the graphics I modified in my game, and all of my in-game screenies are insanely blurry. I'm too lazy to fix it. =P
I left out a lot of info, I know, but I've said on other threads that I rarely, if ever, revise my posts on here, so I might end up not completing a thought, or I'll leave stuff out. xP But yes, my graphics resemble that area of the video. Sorry 'bout that!

Short string of code, but I wouldn't even know that either. Thanks.

[Edit]: Hey, I revised this post! :D My laptop also has a graphics card with all these little switches and slides and check-boxes and stuff that'll put a glow and anti-aliasing on everything, so I kinda cheat with my graphics. :p