Frozen Synapse

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Feel free to pass me your free copy. ;)

Otherwise I'm definitely planning on buying it myself "soon".

Edit: By the way guys, to everyone who is thinking about buying it: Please get it directly from their website. While a lot of you might like steam and similar platforms (for whatever reasons), this is the way that supports the developers the most.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I had a look at it the other day, and needless to say, I'm interested, but I feel that I may get bored of it pretty quickly.

Delpicy

I am a huge sucker for tactical/strategy games. I loved Galcon on IA (thinking about getting fusion). Needless to say, I am definitely considering this

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I am a huge sucker for tactical/strategy games. I loved Galcon on IA (thinking about getting fusion). Needless to say, I am definitely considering this

While Fusion is good, unless you are really into it, which I'm not so any more, I tend to find I never play it even though I've got it pinned to my taskbar

3lionz

Legions Developer
This is now the unofficial frozen synapse username thread :D
When/if you get the game put your username here.
I like how they have everything from an intergrated IRC client and YouTube export, but somehow left out LAN party :/

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
As in single player or multi?
apparently in multi your supposed to play several games at once >.<

Both are a bit slow, and it can be a problem, but it's still fun. And yes in multiplayer, as far as I know you can have an unlimited amount of games going at once, so it could be as fast as you make it.