Front webpage suggestion.

flateric

The very front page of the site needs to show some type of current activity/update messages/etc to show the game is active and alive.

As a new guy surfing to the page in my quest to find something more like Tribes and less like Ascend it was not immediately clear if the game was still on the go. Especially after coming across other pages that stated things like (cancelled Legions Overdrive)http://evanvolm.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/tribes-ascend-vs-cancelled-legions-overdrive-loadouts/

The page does say join the beta, but it is unclear if this is old/new/current/still happening.

Especially if you are not in the loop as far as current gaming goes.

flateric

Just some type of a "splash" with the current date or something is all it needs. And perhaps someone should write the guy who says its cancelled so he can update his blog and stop further misinformation from continuing.

flateric

Understood, but as I say, for someone searching around and such it throws possible misconceptions out is all. Just due to being a Legions titled game. Much like Tribes Ascend makes you think it's going to be a Tribes like game, LOL, which it really is not.

Fixious

Test Lead
I (evanvolm) have altered the title and post to make things a bit more clear. Also, thanks for reading my blog.

2743820_o.gif

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, agreed. I could see a new person stumbling on our webpage and having no idea what it was all about (without some sort of previous knowledge of FE:L or L:O).

k e v i n

Private Tester
Yar, agreed. I could see a new person stumbling on our webpage and having no idea what it was all about (without some sort of previous knowledge of FE:L or L:O).
even i skimmed through it and thought it was about legions overdrive too....until i went back a second time and read it was about fallen empire legions <---me fail:oops::p

Dino

we could have a section for fan art? i mean most games do have that and it would look good to see it

Angel.

Private Tester
instead of this people should work on the server join screen. its to simple. needa to be more pleasent to the eye

Fixious

Test Lead
Add basic tips to the loading screen, perhaps. I've seen a few newer players who don't even know how to change their class or activate Overdrive.