Freezes since the update

Jazcash

Description: So basically, since the last update, Legions freezes for about a period of 3 seconds or so, occurring about every 7~ seconds. Also, whatever I do in the time when it is playable, is reverted to how it was after the freeze. For example, I move 10 steps forward, the game freezes, and when it un-freezes, I'm back where I was as if I never moved an inch.

This is a fatal problem and I cannot play the game in any way, shape or form.

System Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Display: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

And yeh, as I said, this only started happening since the update today. As far as I am aware, there have been no changes on my system or network that would trigger this.

Console Log

Console.log is what they need you can find it in your live folder of legions overdrive then upload it to here.
And maybe it is just your pc if so then IDK. ;]

Darklord

Private Tester
What were were you playing on and what was your ping? What you described is clearly a network problem, but something occurring that frequently is probably your end.

Jazcash

Weird, I left it a while without doing anything, and it just went away :confused: If it happens again I'll bump this thread.

Weird, I left it a while without doing anything, and it just went away :confused: If it happens again I'll bump this thread.
Then I do believe you experienced a bit of lag or some malfunction from your hardrive mayb you restarted your pc already and all is fine now.

Jazcash

It didn't seem like network lag at all, and my ping was consistent at 61~ which is usual. I restarted my PC and Modem too which leads me to believe it's not a problem on my end.