FPS-Z.com

Fixious

Test Lead
Bugs approached me a while ago with the idea of a website for current/future projects similar to Legions (Project Z, Tribes, Legacy, etc). After settling on a theme and adding some content, today we revealed FPS-Z.com.

http://www.fps-z.com/

Hopefully when they have something to say about Z, that'll be the place to read about it. There's already some news about Z, which hasn't really been talked about but is definitely a positive for the project.

Fixious

Test Lead
T:V doesn't even get mentioned :p Hell at least it was better than T:A.
Honestly, if I had more information on Vengeance I'd put it on the list. I'm not aware of any "alive" communities for the game (website, forum, irc, etc). Hell I'm not even sure of it's legally possible to play the game. As far as I know it's in a weird grey area where the only way to join servers is to download some community build that includes a key generator, and I really don't want to link to it. I don't want to feature just the title and a picture of the game either, but I guess I could.

Also, we have forums now. Quite calm at the moment, but we're also working on a nifty little show about the entire genre and games. It'll likely be a live stream(think Legions Live). You might see some familiar faces if it ever gets off the ground...

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Yeah I can totally appreciate that. Some mention of it would be good though perhaps, just more as a historical overview. I know some people that played it a ton when IA was down.

Defender

I see the big players are not real mechs, but more like transformers, they seem to move like humans, and look kinda like just big scaled players.
It would be even more epic to have some powerful mechs in their too, like the ones from hawken.
But that would be just to much for one game, right?

Hawken
intro-mechs.jpg