FPS issues

Jello

Contributor
I tried that but it wont let me download lite for some reason, so ill ust go with the defragmentation one, but thanks for the suggestion anyways though :D

Jello

Contributor
Wait actually. Don't I still can't seem to play full screen, or regular screen when it pops up. I have to go to video click on full screen then go back to video and click full screen off. That's the only way me nd my bro can play and it starting to get annoying

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Wait actually. Don't I still can't seem to play full screen, or regular screen when it pops up. I have to go to video click on full screen then go back to video and click full screen off. That's the only way me nd my bro can play and it starting to get annoying
You need to explain your point clearer. All I got out of that is "I still can't seem to play full screen, or regular screen". Learn to explain yourself.

Jello

Contributor
Lol learn to read :D jk, I meant I used to.be able to play full screen and the regulr screen that pops up now I cnt play neither, I have to go into video click fullscreen then go back to video and click full screen off then it minimizes it to an extremely little screen which is kind of annoying now

Jello

Contributor
Sigh can't really explain it I guys have to see it for ur self ima try uploading a video of what it seems like