FPS issues

Jello

Contributor
For some reason about 2 days ago legions was working fine no lag no nothing, and my fps was somewhere around 19-30. Now today and yesterday the lag went up, idk how but it just skyrocketed, and i did not touch any files. What does it mean? Even right now as i tried it, it still extremely slow and my fps is like somwhere from 5-15 sometimes lower. HELP PLEASE T.T

Jello

Contributor
no not running anything, its just extremely slow no matter what i do! i even tried running as admin but nothing

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Can you please just add on to your other threads instead of constantly making new ones?

Try running a spyware scan.

Jello

Contributor
Can you please just add on to your other threads instead of constantly making new ones?

Try running a spyware scan.
ok ill add onto threads but you can delete all the other ones if you want to, ill continue with this one. and another thing, ive tried every single scan possible nothing changes, but if you guys cant figure it out ill just stay wit it like dat until new engine comes out. Thanks for the suggestion though :D

Jello

Contributor
And just now i tested out a map i downloaded and i cant seem to be playing. I also cant seem to create any game no matter what map i choose. Ex: if i choose to create the game on frostbyte it stays in the connecting page for quite a while, so i have to leave the game and join a server. Help me please, im having so many issues. "Cant create my own server/game"

Jello

Contributor
ah nvm
And just now i tested out a map i downloaded and i cant seem to be playing. I also cant seem to create any game no matter what map i choose. Ex: if i choose to create the game on frostbyte it stays in the connecting page for quite a while, so i have to leave the game and join a server. Help me please, im having so many issues. "Cant create my own server/game"
ignore this post, i cant seem to be playing the map i downloaded, Hamsterwheel,

Jello

Contributor
wait are those maps for private testers cuz if they are then im stupid, ignore the text(if the maps are for private testers)

Fixious

Test Lead
Nah. I have that problem as well. Simply create a game on one of the stock maps (Frostbyte, for example). Then hit escape, open the game panel, and change the mission from there. Should work.

Jello

Contributor
Nah. I have that problem as well. Simply create a game on one of the stock maps (Frostbyte, for example). Then hit escape, open the game panel, and change the mission from there. Should work.
tried but nothing, ima try again! Thanks for the advice :D

SNAKEOPS

I signed up just to help you. I've had this problem too, and here's what I've tried and some stuff that I think will help ya....
Disk Defragmenter- Maybe you downloaded some files that fragmented your disk drive, you should do this and it helped run my comp much smoother.
If you're using a laptop, I notice that if you don't plug in the charger, the computer's performance decreases drastically possibly to save up energy. So plug in the charger if you haven't! Another tip: Having the computer on full performance got my fps from 40 to 60 for me, and not keep it on energy saver mode or wtvr. Sometimes computers may also overheat and dirt may be clogged up in the fan or something. I'm pretty sure there's a thread on that last one, a good one too, I hope someone can find it, but good luck and hopes it helps you!

Jello

Contributor
I signed up just to help you. I've had this problem too, and here's what I've tried and some stuff that I think will help ya....
Disk Defragmenter- Maybe you downloaded some files that fragmented your disk drive, you should do this and it helped run my comp much smoother.
If you're using a laptop, I notice that if you don't plug in the charger, the computer's performance decreases drastically possibly to save up energy. So plug in the charger if you haven't! Another tip: Having the computer on full performance got my fps from 40 to 60 for me, and not keep it on energy saver mode or wtvr. Sometimes computers may also overheat and dirt may be clogged up in the fan or something. I'm pretty sure there's a thread on that last one, a good one too, I hope someone can find it, but good luck and hopes it helps you!
Thanks for going through all that and i will def try those, Thanks for the suggestion :D

SNAKEOPS

Thanks for going through all that and i will def try those, Thanks for the suggestion :D

I was waiting for you to post once I noticed you were online! Now I can go troll somewhere else for now......But let us know how it goes! I'm off for now.

Jello

Contributor
Depends on the computer specs (cpu, HDDs, etc).
ok -_-, mine is taking too long but i guess it might be worth it if it fixes it. I left it overnight to defragment and still not done so i had to cancel since i got school, ima start it again later on at like 5:00pm if it still not finished ill leave it overnight again or ill leave it as long as it takes. Thank you for all the help community :D

SNAKEOPS

ok -_-, mine is taking too long but i guess it might be worth it if it fixes it. I left it overnight to defragment and still not done so i had to cancel since i got school, ima start it again later on at like 5:00pm if it still not finished ill leave it overnight again or ill leave it as long as it takes. Thank you for all the help community :D
if it still hasn't fragmented over night, then there was some serious problem lol. And make sure you clicked on "Defragment Disk" and under the tab "Last Run", it should say "Running...." and not a date.

Jello

Contributor
if it still hasn't fragmented over night, then there was some serious problem lol. And make sure you clicked on "Defragment Disk" and under the tab "Last Run", it should say "Running...." and not a date.
Thanks ill do that :D