Forgotten now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
it-celebrate.gif

phanakapan

Private Tester
my favorite part is how we got a new forgotten (which was only new bases), and then we got an even newer forgotten (which is actually just the old forgotten).

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
my favorite part is how we got a new forgotten (which was only new bases), and then we got an even newer forgotten (which is actually just the old forgotten).
Not true, the terrain was altered and smoothed out in a lot of places, but no one goes anywhere but the front route. :p

Disci

Old man
You could slap OOB grids so that they'll surround both bases & canyon and it wouldn't affect how people play Forgotten. At all.

I agree. Having the canyon in the middle is just making the map front cap fest no matter what you do. I appreciate the effort of trying to make it better than that, but I don't see it working as it should atm. Good changes tho and I love how you can start the side routes easier now. Still fronts are the key to the success I'm afraid. :(

phanakapan

Private Tester
i wonder if anyone has suggested a simple and effective way to fix this glaring and horrible error in the map.

cough.

Fixious

Test Lead
What little I've played of Forgotten, I've always used the long side-routes when going for the flag. Guess I'm weird like that.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
I agree. Having the canyon in the middle is just making the map front cap fest no matter what you do. I appreciate the effort of trying to make it better than that, but I don't see it working as it should atm. Good changes tho and I love how you can start the side routes easier now. Still fronts are the key to the success I'm afraid. :(
This is why I am leaving the map as it is in this stage and moving on to new maps. Hopefully we get something truly new out, in my version of soon.

Application-1

test bester
And what if below the bridge of forgotten you would make this big wall wich supports the bridge.
Then you make it a bit like a ruin by putting big holes into them where you have to fly through.
That will drasticly decrease your speed but still enough for about 90-100 e-grab routes?
So no more 160 fronts anymore, and still in the theme of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.