Final Leg/Hand.

Sin

Private Tester
A lot of discussion has been arising in threads that don't need derailing, so I decided to post up a little thing I wrote just now. Great idea yami with that weapon idea :D
But IMO, my leg is a bit more intimidating. I'd rather have my own loadout with my left leg being this:
leg1z.jpg

This was around 3 years ago. 4 maybe?
And yes, those pins and screws are inserted into my bone. At birth, my leg was shorter than the other, so this is a procedure that literally stretches out the bone and makes it grow faster. The surgeons literally take a hammer and a "block" and break my bone while I'm under. Then they insert the pins on either side of the now separated bone. See the blue rods with silver cylinders on them? Those are called clickers. I turned them 3 times a week, one month on, one month off. They pulled the bone in opposite directions and then it grew together or "fused". Gotta tell ya, morphine is one heck of a painkiller, but when you're pulling your own bone apart at its seams, not much you can do but grit your teeth and hold in the screams. They had something at the hospital that they called the "pain-scale." Connects to your nerves somehow, I dunno. The little chart with the faces 1-10 with the crying face at the end? The scale used that, then a "hurt zone." The hurt zone was the area after level 10 that indicated a maxed out reading in the pain. "Hurt zone" was what I experienced during the first three weeks of the treatment, then it got easier as time went on, the area being used to the constant lengthening and stretching. People always ask me if I would trade for being normal. I would in an instant. But if it transferred to someone else? You couldn't pay me or force me to do it. You guys have normal limbs, at least as to my knowing. Use them. I've used mine to the fullest extent. From 3rd-6th grade I played baseball. Pitcher and center field. 3 out of the 4 years I held the highest batting average in the league. The last year my team took home the district trophy for the championship game. I had the highest batting average in the league that year. At grade 7, I dropped out of sports for medical reasons, the one above being which. Again, I can do this much with what I have. I'm sure, if you believe in yourself, you can do just as much as I can and more. This was the normal league, not a disabled one. If some of this is jumbled up or confusing, sorry. I was just reviewing some of my old pictures before I headed for bed. Got questions? Hit me up. I'm an open book. And don't worry about offending me about this, I've got a harder shell than anyone you'll meet. ;)
And with that my friends, I wish you all a good night.

Vox

Sin this post should make any haters show some respect. If you can play sports and do better then a lot of people that don't have these disabilities then others who have these types of disabilities should look up to you.
Plus your an awesome legions player :)

BestCharmie

Oh god. This made me realize I fear reading about this kind of stuff, I was shivering the whole moment. Good thing I decided to look at the picture again and read "3-4 years ago", thank you for that.

Just one question, are your legs equal now?

I wish you the best, Sin.

Sin

Private Tester
My legs are almost equal, About an inch off, if that. Probably 3/4 by now, the growth plate at the right knee was drilled through to stunt the calf bone growth, or at least slow it down.