FCNC/CNC/TR/TDM Feedback

Fixious

Test Lead
I wouldn't mind seeing Team Rabbit get a player cap at around 10 or so. It becomes too chaotic when the server is full. Not sure if game-modes can have player caps or not, though.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I wouldn't mind seeing Team Rabbit get a player cap at around 10 or so. It becomes too chaotic when the server is full. Not sure if game-modes can have player caps or not, though.
It's up to the Server Admin.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
This is for TDM (couldnt find any other place to put it)
  • More maps should be added for TDM: Sleepwalker, Stygian, and Nivo are good ones.
  • Score cap increase to 100 kills. Had a public test game 6vs6 and it was over in like 5 mins. I think the score cap is 75 but I think it should be 100.
  • Instructions for the mode need to be added. At start of game it says "Add Instructions"

Fixious

Test Lead
I think since we're in public test, posting suggestions for game modes and other 1.40 stuff in public threads is fine. It'll allow for more discussion as well.

Defender

Do the TDM maps need to have a flag?
I could easly make a few based on tribes2, tribes1 designs and old school games like quake.
Could they be more flat less sking, arena type?

SNAKEOPS

TDM doesn't need to have a flag in the map, since it's only killing, and flag are not an aspect of the mode, or atleast a huge one at that.

Defender

TDM doesn't need to have a flag in the map, since it's only killing, and flag are not an aspect of the mode, or atleast a huge one at that.

Last time I made a TDM map, the flags still needed to be in the mission or it would not load.
All I did was locate the flags below the terrain on each teams side of the team death match map. Has this changed in 1.4?

TDM, map....
http://tribalcombat.com/Maps/DeathPit/DeathPit-TDM_v01.zip
Legions%202012-10-05%2016-57-51-63_1024x819.jpg

Reactions: KrO

Fixious

Test Lead
Spawn select shouldn't open every time you respawn. Or make it an option.
Spawn select should have an X at the top somewhere to close it quickly.
Spawn select doesn't work. Selecting a spawn still spawns you at your base.

JCARTEL

Private Tester
CNC spawn points where working this morning... I did notice them not working on FCNC tonight...

KrO

sorry!

I tried a "deletedso s" but I've always the same error. I'm not the only one having this problem with the file dso "main.cs" I think

thx for your help

Fixious

Test Lead
I would prefer the [US] Hotswap server to stick to a CTF rotation, with admins switching to a new game mode if the players want.

Remove Blade Run while you're at it.