[Fan-Made] Forum Community contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2

To celebrate the official re-release of Legions in the form of L:O; + Christmas + New year, a few of us are throwing out a small fun contest for the community to participate in.

The first winner get's DeadPixel's legions necklace:
http://yfrog.com/f/hqp1010582xj/

And the second prize winner gets this fan-made T-shirt, made by stefygraff and a little help from RedInk:
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad191/lily_baker_1993/P1040357.jpg?t=1292931639

It's a graphics contest, so get your papers, pencil/pen's, or any other computer program that can let you draw, ready.
Topic:
'Post SeymourGore, fighting a dragon, while riding a unicorn'. -Topic suggested by SeymourGore.
That's the basic topic. You can add stuff to it; eg: SeymoureGore + Gheist on the unicorn (now this is not usable on your submissions), but do not deviate from the main topic.

Submissions end on next Friday (December the 31st).
The Judge is going to be SeymourGore. He's gonna decide the winners.

That's about all. Remember, this contest is mainly about creativity. ;)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Alright guys! We did our job! Good luck! The most talented will get the prize, put heart in this little seymour fantasy drawing! T-Shirt <3 Necklace <3

Start your overdrive!

Credit for A2, and Redink- my artists!; DeadPixel for his necklace, Seymourgore for his support!

Also i want to thank the Development Team for the great job that they made!

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Seym-On-Unicorn-Versus-Dragon.png

aers20

aers, I didn't, I promise. I'll ask the creator to make another one that says at the top AERS20 IS A NOOB. The guy who drew this has a deviantart acc and put this up on his deviantart acc as well. You don't have to believe me. I'll just ask him to draw this.
Ok deal :)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Wait, how does the winner get the prize anyway? We're an international community -,-

No worries about that brother Charmie, i got it all under control! We will send them via mail, the old fashion way! Tax is low this day, its all on us!

You guys should start posting your fantasy! We really want this to have a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.