Fallout and Stygian now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

Awww-yeah.jpg

GReaper

Grumpy
We're mostly just pushing small updates instead of letting things build up.

We've got the ability to do live development, so we may as well take advantage of it. As long as the public testing shows no issues, it's easy to just publish to the live channel and do additional tweaks to the content later.

ExtremeKiwi

I personally feel that the maps in legions are rather bland... on top of that there is no interaction what so ever
for the legions as is- fallout is a good map- however I that legions should have usable items other than a gun- like mounted turrets... or doors perhaps even vehicles

Disci

Old man
I personally feel that the maps in legions are rather bland... on top of that there is no interaction what so ever
for the legions as is- fallout is a good map- however I that legions should have usable items other than a gun- like mounted turrets... or doors perhaps even vehicles

Look at suggestion sub-forum. Your idea isn't new and devs has already told us that there will be base assets. A brief glance over the blog section reveals the inventory station models so we can assume there will be this kind of stuff coming out at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.