Europe PUG List

EU PUG-Player

Player Positions and Clans updated.
I'll try to keep a weekly update on the list.
-Unleashed

Note: If there's something wrong on the list slap me on IRC.

Ahahahaha! I didn't mean for you to take my advice haha. =X
Don't get mad because you don't get picked first or never picked, you think american players aren't left out in euro pugs? It's the exact same thing.

I will continue showing up to and dominating European PUGs (and taking screenies for reference) until they finally realize I'm the #1 European Legions player and I get picked first every game.

MightySheep

Why am I put down as LD just because I played defence once

I can do everything but chase cuz you need good ping for that

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
How did you try and didn't get picked? You changed your name to "Fire" knowing that AFireInAsa goes by Fire, then you get picked and then you act like Darklord did something wrong, when he thought you were AFireInAsa.

Don't complain about it here, even before you changed your name you said, oh so this is the only way I'm going to get picked, so you change your name to Fire hoping to get picked.

Don't get mad because you don't get picked first or never picked, you think american players aren't left out in euro pugs? It's the exact same thing.

I didn't mean it out of spite or anything like that :p I was just joking around.

Solid

Private Tester
Why am I put down as LD just because I played defence once

I can do everything but chase cuz you need good ping for that
You are probably put down as LD because we have only seen you be in that position in PuGs if you know what i mean, Maybe try and say what position you wan't to be in so we can set you to it. ( I myself don't even think i made sense huh o.o )