ERROR Script error execing: "main.cs" Failed to initialized game shutting down

Ok............the title says it all....i turn up the launcher press play and wait....... Fallen empires shows up.....just a grey screen then Error script errore execing:"main.cs" failed to initialized shutting down then it says something failed to be read at "soemthign" memory please help legions jsut came back I know it's beta but come on!:(:eek:

Armageddon

Teapot
This happens when a script has an error, if you're scripting check you're coding. If you've modified a script recently check the changes you have made for errors. If all else fails remove the script and start over. If you're not using scripts and still getting this error try re-downloading the game.

Always make sure the game is up to date as well.

Fixious

Test Lead
I've also gotten this script error recently. A full re-download of your live folder should fix the issue though. I haven't gotten it since then.

Fixious

Test Lead
Any update on this from OP or mauricon? As I said, I received this error as well and a full redownload fixed it. I haven't had any issues since then. If either of you could post your system specs it'd be nice as well, so we can maybe nail down the issue.

IzSid

Honored Hero
This is happening to me every time I want to launch the game. I need to delete and re-install my live folder for it to go away, and it comes back after I close the client. Pretty god damn annoying.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • legionserror.jpg
    legionserror.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 13

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I'm really not sure if it'll help at this stage, but try deleting the file 'main.cs' in the game folder and run the launcher thereafter. I had that error long time ago, just once, deleting just that file fixed it, worth a try.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Please could you follow the instructions here.
The main.cs error just means there is a problem with some scripting, the logs might be able to tell us what it is.