Envy finally made a video...

Disci

Old man
Thing is, for most Tribes players, any Tribes is worth of trying. Even I who told everyone that I'm not going to play it, am considering to buy a new laptop for Ascend(keeping Diablo3 in mind too). Atm the game sounds something I don't want to play, but hearing about all the old farts who I used to play with coming back, I just can't resist it. So if nothing major will happen to T:A I will probably not stick around and play Legions, Tribes1 and in the future, Diablo3. I just want a healthy competition. It's all I want at this point. :)

Defender

The conduit or what ever they call it, is basically already in some tribes1 and tribes2 maps I remember.
In tribes2 it was an anti gravity force field sort of deal.
Easy *chocolate cookies* to code in Legions maps.

Disci

Old man
Completely agree with you. Skiing is completely *danced* up and it is the first thing that is supposed to be done right.

So many times tried and only T2classic could get close to the real thing. Don't expect it to happen by Hi-Rez. They have no *dancing* clue what they are developing.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I would nerf the posts but they are all valid posts, if you wish to continue the T:A chat take it over here

This thread will be about Envy and his videya