Engineer Feedback

Hueman

I think that the engie is one of the best additions to Legions yet. Not only does it allow players with bad ping to be able to compete, but also helps those who are not that skilled at MAs. I think these two things alone make Legions a more friendly game for beginners possibly.

Also, with turrets and such being around the enemy base, there is a whole new level to LO that will add greatly to strategic gameplay.

One thing I did notice was a bit over powered, was the guardian turret. It fires so fast that i couldn't do any damage to anything. I think that is is great for rendering long distance spamming pointless, so perhaps there could be a min/max range. Once inside this "bubble" the speed is lowered or it simply does not target?

these are just some ideas.

k e v i n

Private Tester
so i tried the engineer a couple of days ago, so if it sounds like i don't know what i'm talking about then sorry

but you have to place a reactor to power the turret right? cuz i wanted to place a turret, but i think it was too far from the reactor and wasn't able to be powered, so my question is, can the reactor show some sort of radius so i can tell how far i can put a turret before it becomes too far from the reactor and not get power?

Fixious

Test Lead
If it shows on the Reactor HUD (right side of screen), it's in range.

The problem I've noticed is that people aren't placing their own Reactors, and 'stealing' other players'. I still support the option of making a Reactor public or private to other players. If that's too much, simply make Reactors inaccessible when its Rate gets to 1 or is taxed.