ElementTown is recruiting!

ellismore

Hello everybody!

So a lot of times I enter a match, and I get a lot of questions "OHH CAN I JOIN ET??" or "How do I join ET???"

Well this is your chance.

Jodediah, our clan leader, has put me up to the responsibility to recruit people who are interested in joining ET.

If you are interested in joining ET, please send me a message right here on the forums, also visit/register at our website: http://www.elementtown.com

Our TS server is: ts3.elementtown.com
Port is 9987

Please keep in mind that you really have to be committed because we don't want members cancelling their apps half way through the process or quitting the clan after only being in it for 1 day.

Good luck!

P.S. - Any questions feel free to ask through a message.

Sin

Private Tester
Lol....We aren't recruiting just ONE member. We're an active recruiting clan looking for aspiring legions players.

ellismore

OHH CAN I JOIN ET??
Yes I made a mistake with the title but I can't change it, we are recruiting more than 1 member.
And kasity i've already explained what you need to do in the post.
Register at our website, hang out with us on our team speak, get a good impression, and the keymasters and admins will take you from there (or me).

Whats the functional use for a rubber ducky?
I used to take legos into my bathtub and then try to pierce the corners of the blocks through the rubber ducks. My parents even still have a video footage of it...

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] I used to take legos into my bathtub and then try to pierce the corners of the blocks through the rubber ducks. My parents even still have a video footage of it...
In 41 years, this footage will qualify as "oldtimer footage". I'm excited.