Elegiac update and some minor tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
There seems to be a minor bug with the AFK kick, which we're currently investigating.

Update: This occurs 5 minutes after a map change if you aren't spawned at the end of a map, to avoid it either stay spawned (don't kill yourself or get killed), or reconnect.

I'll be applying a fix tomorrow for it.

Update: Should be fixed!

Royalty

The Aussie
Can you guys give us a preview of the Skybolt? Thats what I am hanging out for...

When I see the rocket launcher model in 1st person it doesn't emphasize that I am using an entirely different weapon...

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
It's not staying on the map, it's rotating still. Please fix :)
It is supposed to rotate, it just will load Elegiac much more than anything else. It gets tiring playing the same map, and with multiple game changes it's good to look at existing maps that everyone knows as well.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Glad to see AFK kick got in there. Makes me so happy.
Gotta check out new Elegiac, pretty pumped.
Simply awesome guys, thanks so much :D
EDIT: If radiofriendly likes Elegiac, it's gotta be good.

GReaper

Grumpy
AFK auto kick should be fixed. I haven't restarted [JP] Public Test with the fix yet as there are players on there - I'll update that one later.

Also, more feedback on Elegiac please. I'd like to push this one to live servers as soon as possible if people are happy with it.

Fixious

Test Lead
Not much to say other than I much prefer the daylight version. That's all you changed, right? Terrain stayed the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.