Earthquake

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I felt it in New York like ten minutes ago. My bed was slightly shaking. Although it passed by a few seconds later and there wasn't any damage at all. My cousins in Albany also said that their tables were shaking.

Armageddon

Teapot
Felt it at 2:09 here in apollo pa - 30m east of pittsburgh.

3 little bumps a few things we have hanging started to sway, nothing like the 7.7 in cali i slept through lol.
Heres hoping for more!

Dacil

I felt it in New York like ten minutes ago. My bed was slightly shaking. Although it passed by a few seconds later and there wasn't any damage at all. My cousins in Albany also said that their tables were shaking.
that's so strange! cause I'm south of you, closer to the quake and I didn't feel it at work (but working in a large warehouse with a lot of noise going on all the time probably didn't help)...but I did see my table swaying back and forth...and i was VERY confused...until 5 minutes later cal told me about the earthquake....so I had a huge AH HA! moment

Application-1

test bester
that's so strange! cause I'm south of you, closer to the quake and I didn't feel it at work (but working in a large warehouse with a lot of noise going on all the time probably didn't help)...but I did see my table swaying back and forth...and i was VERY confused...until 5 minutes later cal told me about the earthquake....so I had a huge AH HA! moment
I can already imagine the expression on your face.

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
I FELT IT. I had an epic adrenaline rush that no video game will ever be able to recreate for me. Also it was really surreal. Like, "If I didn't live in an area where earthquakes never seem to happen, I'd say this was an earthquake! But it's not, obviously, so it must be a SURPRISE TORNADO. ...that is invisible!"
My brother, meanwhile, was close by the clothes washer and just subconsciously assumed it was finally shaking itself free and preparing to roam.

trevor

I was in class when I felt it. Everyone else did, too, so we evacuated :p

lol if u live in virginia then i cud understand but evacuating class when an earthquake happened in anothr state lol i wudnt evacuate the school then again if u were in virginia then i could understand