Early Preview Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGOAT

Thanks god and santa, received the email.!!! im so happy too bad i just didnt get enough sleep this night i slept at 6 am, but i dont care tonight im not sleeping neither.

Mahidhar

Your brain asks for atleast 6 hours sleep a day. So If you've skipped sleep twice, and haven't slept until now, you'll be sleeping for half a day. Do that one more day, and you'll day dream.

LjuboM

woohoo... cool..
you guys are slow :p :D
hurry..
day is going to finnish and you guys will play legions while i sleep.. its not fair:p

IzSid

Honored Hero
Your brain asks for atleast 6 hours sleep a day. So If you've skipped sleep twice, and haven't slept until now, you'll be sleeping for half a day. Do that one more day, and you'll day dream.
Or you could be pro like Zwei and meditate your need for sleep away.

Moaty

Or you could adopt the Überman sleep schedule.

Uberman.png

Disci

Old man
All the blogtards are now happy in here but once you blew up again they will furiously hit you with anything they can find!

Annihilate

This reminds me of people who leave comments on youtube saying the people who disliked this.. *insert something witty and thumbs me up 100 times pl0x*.
I for one shall be going to sleep at my usual time becuase I never signed up to be a PT. :cool:

Tomatzo

well glad legions is getting back on its feet, cant wait to get pwned when the public version is released :p

D

Doom Of Neroflame

i feel abit foolish now not signing up for the test *sigh* o well il just sit and wait...after iv worked played games eaten exceteraaa

Status
Not open for further replies.