Early Preview Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n33d 4 w33d

If you were eligible, you should have received an email with a link to create your game account.

When it does go publuc, though, will that be the case where there will be a link at log in to create our game account, or will our forum name and password work to log in to the client as well?

Darklord

Private Tester
Hey, this turn of legions, it was only for some "? bone still is not public for everyone? :confused:

We have said from the beginning that this Testing Weekend is only for those who applied for testing before the 25th of november. If you didn't, no fear, the game will be fully released to the public soon. We are just hammering out a few last issues that are found in the testing weekend, and finishing up a few other things.

I

IzRaPiDz

We have said from the beginning that this Testing Weekend is only for those who applied for testing before the 25th of november. If you didn't, no fear, the game will be fully released to the public soon. We are just hammering out a few last issues that are found in the testing weekend, and finishing up a few other things.

Your ace, thanks for the info :)

Now i might be a little slow on the uptake here, but even after running it as an administrator the launcher still "stops working", anyone got a fix?

And to address the people asking about the accounts, check your email there was a link in there to register.

llOptimusPrime

thanks that was my question :D

umbballer

so it will not come out before christmas
:(
Well, considering they are patching the game up with final details, I would not be surprised if it was released before Chirstmas. Although my post count is low, I've been here pretty much since the beginning and have watched how the development has progressed. And to be honest, I am very impressed by how they are staying true to their prediction that seems like many took as a promise, and I suppose Legions might actually be released before Christmas.

yami

Private Tester
hey i get home from florida on the 27th, can you do me a favor and stall the release until then?

thanks
Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss

Society

hey i get home from florida on the 27th, can you do me a favor and stall the release until then?

thanks
Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss

The whole community will fly to Florida with their Christmas money and hunt you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.