{DS} Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jello

Contributor
Hello there, We are team {DS}. We are looking for people that are fun, cooperative, respectful people. We are not looking for people who cry about a loss in the game.

Leaders- Hi!, Snake, Ansvarr.
Recruiting
Personality- We are a fun team of 3 that like to have fun in the game and enjoy ourselves even if we don't get the win.
Management-Hi!
In-Game Management-All 3 of us.
Goals- We are looking for dedicated players who are (as mentioned in starting statement) cooperative, respectful.

If you cannot control your emotions In-Game then i suggest you don't Inbox me or Snake or Ansvarr about applying for the team. If you are interested in winning only, then i suggest you deal with that, since we will be losing games. It doesn't matter if we win or not, all that matters is we had fun. If you have a problem with another teammate or a problem with someone on the other team set it aside and you can deal with that on your own time. Play with your team even if you don't like the person your playing with, cooperate with him/her. If you respect us we respect you. If you aren't good with people in general then i suggest you not apply at all. If there is a conflict amongst the team we will set it aside until it has been dealt with. When we practice we will be practicing as a team. We will practice on several maps just so you can get the routes/passing/catching down. There will be NO name calling, NO teasing, and NO laughing at a new player because he cant get route/passes/catches down. If you do either of those we will suspend you from the team for a good amount of time until you learn to cope with the new player that is trying to get the methods right. You respect us, we will respect you. If we happen to lose a game it doesn't mean we suck, it just means we need to practice more. Well that is it if you would like to apply inbox me (Hi! Snake or Ansvarr (Fireblitz). Good luck and have fun. Oh one last thing you need to have ts3. I am currently looking to get up a channel for the team in Team Speak.

Karnage

Private Tester
I like your attitude! Good to see another team that has more on their agenda than just wins and trolling. Hehe. I wish you luck with the recruitment process. If you ever want to hang out with other people who share the same values then feel free to join us on our Teamspeak. You can find the info here: http://legalaliens.me/communications. Also, if you get enough people together and want to scrim or just do practice scrims we are down!

xlr8434

I'm in but I wanna be in charge of something LOL snake will put in a good word for me;D this seems like a great team I'm looking for fun and good players that like to have fun not try hards so yah I am so in!

Jello

Contributor
Lol, alright xlr snake doesn't need to put in a good word I've seen what you can do in game but just in case I have to consult with them first to see what they say

I like your attitude! Good to see another team that has more on their agenda than just wins and trolling. Hehe. I wish you luck with the recruitment process. If you ever want to hang out with other people who share the same values then feel free to join us on our Teamspeak. You can find the info here: http://legalaliens.me/communications. Also, if you get enough people together and want to scrim or just do practice scrims we are down!
Thanks and sure we'll do that and CRUSH you guys :p jk :D

xlr8434

Lol, alright xlr snake doesn't need to put in a good word I've seen what you can do in game but just in case I have to consult with them first to see what they say

Thanks and sure we'll do that and CRUSH you guys :p jk :D
in box me :D

Jello

Contributor
in box me :D
Ill do that once ik if they agree, and were starting the tags today so if u see snake online tell him I approve that your able to join and if u see ansvarr tell him me and snake both approve :D once that is settled you can put tag {DS}

Jello

Contributor
And I'm looking to get a channel on ts3 called {DS} ill inbox u pass once the channel is up.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
No, he's saying that he will setup a mixed team to play a competitive game with your team.

Jello

Contributor
O then nvm so 4ppl :D and we'll be happy to do scrims with you guys

Ill be announcing it in game also about recruiting since I know that not many people check their forum page/inbox so the roster should be up either this week or next.

xlr8434

so the tag is {DS} ? what does it stand for? is there going to be food at the scrim and lastly do i have to wear the tag all the time?

Jello

Contributor
-_- food, ur crazy :p and most likely yes you'll have to wear it all the time. {DS} stands for Dubstep snake came up with it and me and ansvarr decided to go along with it.

Jello

Contributor
Lock this. If you would like to join inbox me otherwise, devs can lock this thread, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.