[Dice-Rolla] HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiceRolla

hello everyone I got an email from W00tYou today and requested some assistance...someone gimme some directions lol

Nash

I dont even... wait what?

Ok, take the first turn left, then go straight till you see the WTF street sign, then turn right and facepalm.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I'm assuming you're looking for assistance on how to start playing Legions. You can download the beta client from the Legions: Overdrive home page (http://www.legionsoverdrive.com), but you'll need to sign up for an account. To do that, just click on the "My Account" link at the top of the website and follow the directions. Keep in mind that your game account is different from your forum account, and you'll need to log into Legions on your game account to play it, once you've downloaded the client.

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask!

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
w00tyou_rawr is my cuddle bear. Does that make you my cuddle bear too?

And, yar, Daphinicus ninja'd me to the instructions! Also, don't forget to check out TS3, w00t frequents there quite a bit.

DiceRolla

am a person you you don't know but i'm a great friend of rockstar and malox from TV.
rock and i (w00tyou) wanted our dev team to talk with you guys for ideas for new maps for this game since you guys are the best.

anyways this is a copy of the email I got...

RainPilot

stinky bear
Shoe on head!!
Download this.
Extract with winzip or 7zip.
Open launcher.
Install files.
Hit ' Play'.
Learn how to play by following various guides on the forums.
If you need any help go here.

Unknown

Private Tester
I guarantee your chances of getting on the dev team will go up with every complete sentence you use.

DiceRolla

LMAO good luck teaching a dyslexic child how to spell, or care about sentence structure

either way I'm just checking in to see whats goin on I'll have to DL the beta to check stuff out befor I decide on anything, what happend to the guys from the renwrex team? I miss them lol to bad my comp died like the week after I was invited to their dev team...

Daphinicus

Private Tester
LMAO good luck teaching a dyslexic child how to spell, or care about sentence structure

It's actually a remarkably important skill to learn, bud. Being dyslexic just means you have to work doubly hard at it. But respect and success in many endeavors is linked to your ability to clearly and effectively communicate.

At any rate, welcome to the community! Sorry if things got off to a bit of a rocky start. =)

DiceRolla

naw it's amusing :p

cixelsyd in my case happens to be a tracking problem losing whole paragraphs and pages at once, and I recognize words by the shape more rather than the letter combination's lol

either way I am and artist by trade (www.artkraftwoodproducts.com <--outdated but has examples) and I enjoy graphic design as a hobby (thinking about going to school for it next year)

I have also been mapping for Tribes Vengeance for about 3 years with a three year break...so I've been working in photo shop for almost 6 years now..but I'm more than a tad rusty I would suspect

well I'll pop into TS some day soon and say hello, once I'm caught up on this 400K part order...

Status
Not open for further replies.