Degen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jello

Contributor
Twice the size of BladeRun(I think), very large map, flag in open a little, very easy to go over 250+ if you do the routes correctly. Will not be finished for 3rd round maybe, due to its size and what i have to add, take out, edit terrain and so forth...by far the biggest map I've been working on and haven't even finished the front routes :mad:let alone the side, and this is the first time I've taken this long to make a map this size and get it out there in community/servers/if voted by legionaire's, or if legionaire's see that we need a bigger map since most of the maps in legions are size 8/16, which can be understood since people dont like playing big maps (you lazy bums) but here's couple pics..

Legions 2013-07-30 13-44-48-50.jpgLegions 2013-07-30 13-45-23-02.jpgLegions 2013-07-30 13-45-46-32.jpg

Fixious

Test Lead
It's important to show how far away the bases are from the OOB grid. You can use a square size of 256 for all we care. It's the distance between the bases and how far they are from the grid that matters. Blade Run and Zenith are technically the same size; it's the distance between the bases/OOB grid that makes Zenith feel smaller than Blade Run.

Jello

Contributor
It's important to show how far away the bases are from the OOB grid. You can use a square size of 256 for all we care. It's the distance between the bases and how far they are from the grid that matters. Blade Run and Zenith are technically the same size; it's the distance between the bases/OOB grid that makes Zenith feel smaller than Blade Run.

The bases are a good distance from each other, I'd say like Zenith type distance... It appears big but the routes make the bases/map smaller and they're really nice/smooth and fast. If you do them right youll hit 300*, but now I gotta redo it since I forgot to save what I finished working on last night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.