Download Damage Notify

Delpicy

Haha sorry about that. and I knew what you meant, but at the moment I have no idea how I would do that. I have been trying to create one with cracks, but it was much easier making that one. At least now I know the size of the image I need. I will end up making one with cracks, but if you turn the cracks turn with you, and I feel like this would look strange. However, over the summer I have an internship where I need to learn Linux, so maybe it will help me out and I could possibly create a script or two that either makes it so the damage notifier doesn't turn with you, so if you got a bullet hole in your screen it wouldn't turn with you, and one that does what you describe. However, that is the extent of what I can do for you now.

P.S. I was playing some LoL right before that post, and I got Mahidhar and Malzahar mixed :p

Mahidhar

Sure mate, but I think you can ask around, here in the forums for help, about such things. I barely know anything about modding and such(never really got into it), but there quite a lot of talented people here like PureWhoopAss who can help you out. And no problem even if you can't make it, as I already said, I doubt it's possible. It's just an idea I wanted to throw in.

Immanent

Damage Notifier has only 1 place (DamageNotify.jpg), therefore I don't think you can produce 3 of them... unless some scripting...

Mahidhar

That is the damage notification-when-attacked. I'm talking about the damage notification-per-health-bar-status. You can replace the beep sound, which you hear, when you have 20% health or less. But you maybe right about needing to make a script.