Download Customize My Glow Reticles (Source file)

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
I'm providing the .psd file to my reticles for those wishing to either customize their own or see how I achieved such designs. All you have to do is hide/show layers and you could literally mix it up and make you own. Theres a black background layer so you can see what you have activated and off, to use this all you do is make up your reticle, then select all (control +A) then you need to copy merged (option in edit menu). That way you don't have to merge the layers and continue messing around. Make sure the black layer is off when you are ready to copy because reticles use transparency.

Also theres a mod in this file that I haven't released. It's a translucent grid pattern that overlays the entire screen.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j4sjq62l1fljyen/UltraRETS_Source.psd

U8er

Thanks a lot, this is great!
cool.png

Daphinicus

Private Tester
You've proven yourself quite the gentlemen, being so eager to help folks out with Photoshop tips, tricks, and PSDs, Pure. Good stuff. Keep it up!

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
thanks I'm trying to build up my reputation. My ultimate goal right now is to try to be part of mod team and be able to get some experience as far as game developement. I gradauted in 04 with a degree in multimedia and no success in finding a design job. So now I'm working towards a bachelor's in game design.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
thanks I'm trying to build up my reputation. My ultimate goal right now is to try to be part of mod team and be able to get some experience as far as game developement. I gradauted in 04 with a degree in multimedia and no success in finding a design job. So now I'm working towards a bachelor's in game design.

Really? Where do you study? I got a bachelor's in game development myself, from WPI.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Art Institute Online, I have done all the general classes. I have to do a few drawings to proceed to do art design.

Multimedia degree isn't game design, but It made me pretty familiar with almost all software design programs.