Download Custom Clan GUI Overhaul

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
So the other day I was bored, and with all the new options to customize images and what not I decided to revive an old project I had started for Via Victus, which is a custom HUD. The difference being with this run at it I changed everything. Any image that could practically be altered to look better or more fun I did. And in the end I got a fairly nice GUI Overhaul. It's still a work in progress, but it's far enough along I figured I would offer to do it for another clan or two if they wanted. I'm not the greatest artist within these forums but I think it turned out acceptably, and it gives a unique feel for you and your team every time you open the game. Anyway, I can personalize for teams or individuals, just let me know what you want. Anyway here's some example screenshots of who my initial project currently looks:

huds1.jpg

(This one is actually my personal menu with my "logo" rather than the vV logo in the actual clan version.)

huds2.jpg

(Fully customized loading screen.)

huds3.jpg

(A small sample of some HUD changes, to get them all in screenshots would take way, way too long.)

So that's basically how it works. There are a TON more in-game HUD changes as well, but sadly it's not practical to screenshot them all. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fvpmdp3d8o6ogva
(copy and paste the link to get the right download, don't click it)

P.S. Eventually I'll probably be doing weapon and player skins too, but I've been a bit busy for that lately.

BestCharmie

Love it. Chi-ro.

I can help with the Main Screen.
First, where's the vV logo (I mean like where could I see it)? ._.
Second, is the clan's main color really yellow? Well, if you think about it, yellow is the best color for vV.

Anyway, I love it. I could make some too! :)D)

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Yeah you're welcome to help. The vV logo isn't in the screenshot, but it would be where my avatar is (the screenshot is my personal version). As to the color, I was just in a yellow mood, so I made it yellow. ;P