Custom Background Menu Replacement

Propkid

woopti dancing doo Congratulations, you've become a man. Change your name to Propman
1. You're not the OP, why are you getting all big and red about me wanting this background but sharp? Ooh, let me guess you've made a second forum account just for that thread and you can't be bothered to relogin into it so you're posting from this account. Don't wanna guess why.

2. If your ass is sore go take it all out in game, best in a game for sad griefers like you... hmm modern warfare 2 for example? Or better black ops? No, whee wait, go take it out on Runescape kid.

3. /calls for a thread lock/

1. You're not the OP, why are you getting all big and red about me wanting this background but sharp? Ooh, let me guess you've made a second forum account just for that thread and you can't be bothered to relogin into it so you're posting from this account. Don't wanna guess why.

2. If your ass is sore go take it all out in game, best in a game for sad griefers like you... hmm modern warfare 2 for example? Or better black ops? No, whee wait, go take it out on Runescape kid.

3. /calls for a thread lock/
1-I've only one accoutn lumpy 2-my ass is just nice and firm not sore 3 I agree!

I tried runescape to play it sucked..everything is just iny little blocks :L
All I said was...if you want a sharp image.... make it sharp yourself.

Sokky

Oh hey it's been a while since I've been here.

You can make it sharp yurselves ya know. Or do other random *black pickle*
such as
new-1.png
MY EYES
IT'S SO FLAMBOYANT